Picture Winter: One Little Word

Clarity

It’s all over the internet, choosing a word to symbolize and strive toward this year.

Your challenge today is to either shoot for your word (finding a way to visually translate it) and/or to incorporate your word into a photo from the month. As we wrap up Picture Winter, I want you to capture an image that will remind you of your intentions. If you want to keep your word to yourself, that’s totally fine too. Just shoot or find a photo that will help remind you of it this year.

It wasn’t too hard to come up with my word, at first I thought *focus* but then thought that it was too cut and dry and I needed some grey (I prefer grey to gray) area. I then decided upon *clarity* and the process of coming into focus but never quite 100% because 100% would be perfection and that is something that would be too stressful to strive for.

I also had a thought about this one word phenomenon and if it were men 98% would choose *sex* and the other 2% would choose *food*.

That wraps up Picture Winter. There’s talk of another Picture class in the spring called Picture Color that I will most likely participate in. I’ve got plenty going on so this blog won’t be quiet.

Linking this up for Sweet Shot Tuesday.

Sweet Shot Day

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “Picture Winter: One Little Word

  1. heehee… this made me smile {especially the part about men and sex}.

    just thought i would stop by and give you the message i am sending to everyone who took the time to comment on my p.w. posts!…
    “just wanted to stop and say hello… i’m going through all the profiles of those who commented on my picture winter photos, and looking to see if they have blogs or flickr accounts {and if not, then sending an e-mail}… so that i can A) say thank you for the comments and feedback you gave me, and B) let them know i would love to stay in touch… especially to those who expressed interest in keeping up to date on what is happening with my pregnancy. since i can not remember all who asked, i thought i would just go through each profile and send a message. =)

    i’ll be updating my blog periodically with baby news… just in case you are interested:
    http://itsjusthowiseethings.blogspot.com/

    thanks again for all your comments on p.w.! it was an inspiration to meet you and see your work! i hope to see more of it even though the class is over.”

    all the best to you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: